We will book accommodation for free.
One-room(Studio apartment )
- Each room has a bed, desk, refrigerator, air-conditioner, personal kitchen, internet, etc.
- You can have your own personal space
Cheaper than a one-room apartment
You can use a communal kitchen (kimchi, rice, and basic side-dishes provided), and communal laundry room
- Communal heating system (the heater and air-conditioner controlled by Mini studio apartment staff)
- One front door entrance (go through the front entrance to get to your room)
- Live with a Korean family and experience what a Korean family is like
- 2 meals a day provided (follow times and rules)
- Do language exchange with the Korean family (improve your Korean by talking in Korean with your host family)
- For young people who need extra care
It is convenient. but It’s Expensive.
- Learn not only Korean, but also Korean culture.
- Live in the same house as Koreans but get your own personal room
- A front entrance (go through the front entrance to get into your room)
- Use a communal kitchen with other Koreans