|< Rediscovering Hongdae >
Seoul art&culture Tour Project with Sangsangmadang :
Tour Program for Foreigners on 27 September
This program is encouraged to those who desire to witness the aesthetic culture that is hidden in Hongdae.
In Seoul, Hongdae is the symbol of art, culture, and trend mixed with youth, creativity, and passion.
Sangsangmadang is hosting “Rediscovering Hongdae” tour program by introducing many items that genuinely define art and culture.
Now is the time to narrate and brighten the hidden story through “Rediscovering Hongdae.”
Together, we can find the veiled side of Hongdae.
* Date : 27 Sept. (Sun.), 1:30 ~ 5:00 PM
(Approximately 3 Hours and 30 Minutes)
* Location : 4F Academy of SangSangmadang building (Meeting point)
/ Walking around Hongdae area
* Availability : Offered to max. 25 foreigners
(Applicants are randomly selected through a lottery)
* Application method : Visit Sangsangmadang website at www.sangsangmadang.com
* Application Date : 27 August, 2009 (Thu.) ~ 11 September, 2009 (Fri.)
* Participation fee : 10,000 won (include concert ticket and workshop)
* Tour Course:
#1. Sangsangmadang : the Meeting point⇒ #2. Sangsangmadang Art Market⇒ #3. Club 打[taː] ⇒ #4. Calligraphy, Sooltong : Visit workroom
⇒ #5. Hongdae Wall Painting Street ⇒ #6. Hongdae Children’s Park
⇒ #7. Seogyo Arts Experiment Center ⇒ #8. Art cafe Myth Hong (Workshop)
(※ The tour course can be changed by the organizer.)
* Language : English
* Tour Guide: Vocalist of the band “Ynot?” (Ju Mong)
※ For more information, visit our official website at www.sangsangmadang.com